hasta luego portland

We had a great vacation to Portland, and I'm just getting the pictures off of my new Christmas camera. So, out of the 199, I picked a select few too show mainly for the family that we missed so much during the holidays. WISH YOU WERE THERE!

Parker's cute new shirt, and my new sweater. Thanks Tess!

I got a cute elf for Christmas too...


Uncle John reading Parker a bedtime story...

Wait, which one is Parker?

That's Tillamook cheese my friends! Mmmmm

Can you blame us?

Cole sure perked right up when we got to the dairy factory...
baby heaven

Parker's happy to have his own crib back,
now that we are home

HOLD ON!
We're Coming Back!
We miss you John, Michelle, Moriah, Max and Tess!
Thanks for the fun trip.

By the way, the hats and scarves were homemade by Parker and Colette's Grandma Nan. She did such a great job! They are adorable. AND she made one for EVERYONE in our Clark family. Nan, we LOVE them!

Comments

  1. First and foremost I have to say that I think Nannette should start making those hats and scarfs and sell them for a living! They are amazing... I mean really! I can't get over how cute they are! Parker and Collette are so lucky to have such a talented and selfless grandma! Secondly.. I am absolutely in love with the pic of Cole in her little pink bow and her band in her mouth... when did she transition for sweet little baby to big cutie pie with awesome personality?! So its a real good thing you guys did not come over on Monday because I have only been getting worse each day... Luckily I still have some energy, but the cold has moved into my chest a little so I am going to go to the dr this afternoon! Hope all is well and healthy at your house! LOVE YOU GUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures - you have two adorable kids! And Tillamook is by far the best cheese maker - I hope they gave out lots of free samples while you were there :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!