Risky Business

This is the weekly batch of pictures. =) Parker in Richard's tie after church. We LOVED having Daddy home right after church. Also, Colette in her new leg warmers. Thanks Lacy! I loved the idea and so I had to try it. They turned out so cute, and she really loves wearing them. They make diaper changes much easier. I made a pair for Parker too, but Richard came home and said, "Um, my son isn't a ballerina!" haha. Oh well, he looked fabulous. =)

My Little Business Man






My Beautiful Ballerina







Grandma and Grandpa S got Colette some socks for Christmas that look like ballet shoes, and they are perfect to complete her dancing look...

Rice cereal trauma #2: So you know I told you a while ago that we tried Cole on rice cereal and she was having a lot of throwing up (not just spit up) so we stopped. Well, we started again last Friday and today, Wednesday, she woke up with hives all over! She has swollen hands and feet and she looks terrible (cute but terrible). I immediately called the doctor and took her in. He says it looks worse than it is and that she will be fine. But I cannot pin point what caused this reaction. Is it really the rice cereal? The mildest food known to human existence, hence it being the first to introduce to infants? Anyway, I don't know... I'll probably just stop giving it to her again (she'll be crushed) and then try to reintroduce it in a week or so and see if the same thing happens. But if anybody has better suggestions... by all means let me hear it!

Comments

  1. I love the baby legs on her!!! They are super easy to make huh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those little baby legs are soo cute! i'm going to have to make them too now! and I love those little ballerina socks... i saw them on Target online and I'm going to register for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Ashley those little leg warmers WARMED my HEART. I think those could be the cutest little things I have ever seen on a baby girl. Would it be weird to put them on Bro? Jk.

    Well, with the whole rice cereal thing. Sorry girl. That is sooooooo hard and frustrating. We had a lot of difficult reactions with Brody too. They are crazy. They can show up one day and then be gone the next. So if I were you I would maybe try something else (green beans, sweet potatoes, ect) and then maybe try again in a good 2 weeks or so. But if the poor girl is wanting solids... I would give her SOOOMMMEEEthing. Poor baby!!!

    Well we miss you so much!! Can't wait to see you....hopefully soon!!!
    XOOXOXOXOxooO
    Love ya
    Mellissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry about the rice cereal thing.. what are you mixing it with? maybe it has something to do with that? I really have no suggestions!

    Im going to be up there in Rexburg the 2nd week of March.. so we should get a big play group together or something so I can see you! let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ashley!!! I hope you remember me?!! Teri, from good ol' Ririe. I found your blog off of Michelle's. I hope you don't mind me taking a peek at your DARLING family! Your babies are SO stinkin cute and you just have a beautiful family! I hope all is well! If you ever want to take a peek at us...shoot me an email and I'll send you and invite. trmllr215@yahoo.com

    You're still as beautiful as ever!!!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is weird because Sophia throws up when I give her rice cereal and she gets a rash on her face. BTW I love the new pictures of the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you figured it out! :)

    Thank you for all your kind comments...you're so sweet. And Yes! It is Oliver Hansen!!!! Sarah is my sister-in-law...I married her brother Levi. It's such a small world! You'll have to tell her hi for me if you ever talk to her. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!