I SPY
Can you find:
a panda bear
5 lady bugs
a starfish
a triceratops
2 sparkling blue eyes
a boppy pillow
five chubby fingers
one happy little baby


a panda bear
5 lady bugs
a starfish
a triceratops
2 sparkling blue eyes
a boppy pillow
five chubby fingers
one happy little baby
I was curling my hair this morning (it looked fabulous, by the way, in spite of the dreary weather) and I heard my precious little kids laughing and giggling like crazy. I love the sound of it, so I didn't really intervene. But finally I had to see what was so funny, and I saw Parker taking all of his toys and pillows and stuffed animals, and dropping them into Colette's crib. They both thought it was so funny, and then finally Parker threw himself over the side and into the crib to play with her!
Kids are the best, and it's always better with two. That way they come up with new schemes to make each other laugh, and I can curl my hair more often. =)
And the fun they were having wasn't even causing trouble!! So cute. I love Colette's face; it screams "I am having the time of my life!" And she really is...does life get any better than when you're a baby?
ReplyDeleteHow cute =) I love Colette's big smile. my sister-in-law just poited out to me that I have a Cole and you have a Colette. I never put the two together until she pointed it out.
ReplyDeleteHehe! I love it! Colette's big smile is contagious and Parker makes me laugh. You have some pretty cute kids and it is great how well they play together.
ReplyDeleteaboslutely love this! taylor used to pile toys on liv too!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Seriously so cute.
ReplyDeleteGotta love your sweet cute kids!
ReplyDeleteHow fun. I can't wait until my girls are old enough to play together.
ReplyDelete