Dear Mr. Hobo Spider,
Why did you crawl into my house at 11 o'clock tonight, right as I was going to bed? I am so very tired. You ruined my night's sleep. Richard flushed you down the toilet. You better warn your friends.
With no Sincerity,
The gigantic lady that screamed at you
With no Sincerity,
The gigantic lady that screamed at you
That made me laugh out loud.
ReplyDeleteOh its just a harmless little spider.. I mean what can a Hobo spider really do?? Okay don't answer that :) Sorry that stupid spider ruined your sleep last night!
ReplyDeleteWOW! I would be freaking out.. that was one of my biggest fears of living there on the bottom floor. Luckily I only ever saw them in Alans sisters basement. My fear now are the black widow spiders.. especially since I actually almost grabbed one a few weeks ago by accident! (It was on door handle)
ReplyDeleteSpiders are so icky! Thank goodness for husbands right?
UGH! Your lucky that Richard was around.... I would have been no help, whatsoever... Sorry you lost your sleep too that's just no bueno...
ReplyDeletegross! i HATE spiders!!! so glad richard was around cuz usually I'M the one that kills them! they like to come in around the times that john isn't home! yuck!
ReplyDeleteYou're so funny! I hate spiders too! Sorry you lost your sleep over it but think of it this way-you didn't have scary dreams that night! ;)
ReplyDeleteNick is a wuss at squishing creepy crawly bugs. He kills them alright {cuz I won't touch them} but it usually takes him a few tries!