When daddy brings home a roll of paper... there's nothing to do but COLOR it!

the master at work




choosing the right crayon is serious business

PINK!?


blue!?

gets her sights on her prey...

got him!

distract her with crayons...

colette look out!

got her!

i swear she likes it...

one of parker's best words is CHOCOLATE!
he says it perfectly {tear} so proud.

he's so cute!

yes I took my own picture... oops.
about 20 pictures in one day... don't say I never did anything for ya
Love it! hopfully the kids dont color on the wall once the paper is gone :O)
ReplyDeleteThat's great that Colette doesn't just eat the crayons. Our girls are just starting to color without snacking. What a fun idea.
ReplyDeleteFUN! I want a huge wall of paper that I can color! Next time, invite me! ;)
ReplyDeleteOkay tell the truth?? Do you guys always go to Artic Circle for Icecream on MOnday nights?? I swear I have seen you there a few times :) :) If only Beckett and I liked ice cream more :) And that is not fair that your kids like to color so much, I mean Paige is still a little young, but Beckett seriously has no interest in crayons or colored pencils or markers really! What a good Daddy to bring home such a fun treat for the kids!
ReplyDelete