STRESSED?


Do you ever look in the mirror and realize you've turned into this:


Let Parker show you helpful techniques to reduce the stresses in your life.

#1- take a blue stress ball

#2- Squeeze the guts out of it!

#3- Keep trying until you start feeling better.

#4- Smile. Because it's all over.

Colette has a little bit of a different approach to stress.

Just shove it in your mouth and bite it.

Mom reduces stress by locking her kids up.

just kidding... this is our new gate to the kitchen. The kids were in there WAY too much getting into way too many dangerous, messy things. So, now they are denied access. =)

"not even sweet little me?"
nope.

"I'll huff and I'll puff..."
nope.

eventually they gave up trying...

Sorry Mr. McQueen, hot rods especially aren't allowed.

Since our house is getting more confining w the more gates I put up and the more doors I keep locked, we go outside a lot more, and I get to take pictures.

I'm turning into one of those nerdy moms that makes her kids match.



"hahahaha...."

..."SQUIRREL!"

Comments

  1. Thanks for the stress tips Parker! I'll be sure to follow your advice. And Colette...I love your little piggy-tails! You look so beautiful with your bows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girls match all of the time. Are you calling me "nerdy"? I prefer "OCD control freak".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THOSE PICS!!! You're a good little photographer! OH HOW VEGAS MISSES you guys!! I need to put a gate up like that for the kitchen. That's what I'm talkin about!!! Hope to see you at..... Thanksgiving????

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute kids! My mom thinks I should put my boys in the exact same outfit. I like to have them just match not look exactly the same. How much longer are you staying in Rexburg?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are they wearing the same shirt in the stressed out pics?? They look like they could be twins....aside from the size difference. How did you get such cute little mini munchkins and I get such HUGE crazy kiddos :) I love love when Collette wears those leggings by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so cute! I love the drool down Collette's shirt. Love that age!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!