i can't believe it...wasn't he a baby just yesterday?!happy bday to 3/4 of the skifton family! :)we miss you guys!
Love the ice cream cone picture! Happy Birthday Parker.
He's 3?! Happy birthday to him!
I have seriously been trying to comment on you blog for the last few posts and my computer won't let me. Congrats on the baby news!!!! Your sister looks just as pretty as she did in high school. Tell nick I said hi!
Thanks friend!
i can't believe it...wasn't he a baby just yesterday?!
ReplyDeletehappy bday to 3/4 of the skifton family! :)
we miss you guys!
Love the ice cream cone picture! Happy Birthday Parker.
ReplyDeleteHe's 3?! Happy birthday to him!
ReplyDeleteI have seriously been trying to comment on you blog for the last few posts and my computer won't let me. Congrats on the baby news!!!! Your sister looks just as pretty as she did in high school. Tell nick I said hi!
ReplyDelete