FOUR!


On this day, four years ago... {stuffy british accent please}

{I think I use this picture every year!}

I know they say that any two people 
with righteous intentions
can make a happy marriage.
I believe this is true.

sometimes.

I know from very personal 
and real experiences, 
that Richard is the one-and-only man
particularly prepared for me.

That explains why I'm so blissfully happy.
And it only gets better.

Four years doesn't seem like much in numbers, 
but I feel that our acquaintance has
existed a lot longer than that.

But still, every year I can celebrate, 
that we finally found each other.
And we will never, ever be without each other, again.

Comments

  1. Love what you said about your acquaintance existing a lot longer than that...I don't think I have ever thought of it that way! brings a whole new perspective!

    Congrats on FOUR years! So glad you and Richard found each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on making it through 4 years & on baby #3!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it crazy to think it has been four years? Tim and I just celebrated four years too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is way too stinkin' cute! And may I say amen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!