Now I'm Three
We had a super day with Parker yesterday!
We tried to let the birthday boy do whatever he wanted!
I let him make his own cake...
Mmm, it was pretty good.
He especially loves to stir!
He got new presents of course.
It's a...
It's a...
Book!
All the presents we got for Parker were Leap Frog gadgets
to help him learn to write and read.
to help him learn to write and read.
They are really fun and interactive.
He plays with them a lot already.
Richard has a friend from work named Olu, from Nigeria.
He came over and gave Parker a special present.
The bag turned into a Batman mask!
And inside was a cool sticker book!
Thanks Olu!
This is Parker using the Leap Frog Junior.
He just puts it on a word or a picture and it tells him what different things are.
He feels like he has to hurry and put it up to his ear like an old timey phone.
Even Batman can learn to read!
He'll huff and he'll puff...
I hope I get my wish!
I did!!
We also went to a huge play place that has more ball pits, tunnels, and slides
than I've seen in a lifetime.
Let's just say Parker slept all the way home from that one.
than I've seen in a lifetime.
Let's just say Parker slept all the way home from that one.
But with all the pizza, presents, cake, and ice cream, I'd say he's a happy three-year-old.
Happy Birthday Parker! Where has the time gone.. wasn't he just a little baby?
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he's three! Ashley, I love your couch pillows...too cute!
ReplyDeletewow three already. I am glad he had a great birthday! Rylie has the Leapster pen for big kids. She Loves hers! Parker will love it. Hope you are all doing well!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday! sounds like it was a good one!
ReplyDeleteAWW! GO Parker the big 3! I hope you get your wish too. Maybe you already got it :)
ReplyDeleteSo fun! Happy birthday!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool Kid! Glad you had such a fun and wonderful Birthday. Thanks for posting all these precious moments and sharing them with us. Wish we could have been there. Today he's three, tomorrow he'll be asking for the car keys.
ReplyDeleteWe Love all Y'all
Happy birthday Parker! You are such a stud! Looks like you got a good load of learning toys... I expect you to be just at brilliant as your parents someday :) Glad to know you still remember Beckett, he remembers you guys too!
ReplyDelete