swaddling
We are entering the two-month countdown to Baby #3.
So the I decided to brush up on my swaddling skills.
The funny thing was that they really couldn't get out. Parker rolled and rolled all over the floor until finally something gave and he broke free. Then he rolled Colette all over the floor pulling at her blanket to get her out. It was pretty funny, and they were laughing as hard as they could.
Should I tell you that I had a dream last night about you and that you had your baby? SHE was 9 lbs. Don't ask me why I was dreaming about you but I have been known to be somewhat psychic in my dreams. :)
ReplyDeletehey friend...don't know if you could use it when baby #3 comes, but babiesrus and target sell these really cool swaddling blankets that velcro and keep tight. We used it with Aiden because somehow he always got unswaddled:) They saved my sanity:)
ReplyDeleteOOOOOOOOOOH! I just can't wait to see you guys!
ReplyDeletelove it! Obviously you still have skill!
ReplyDeletefunny!!
ReplyDelete