vanin' fever
We're off!
Five minutes into our roadtrip to Texas...
2 days to go!
Five hours into the trip...
19 driving hours to go....
Eight hours into the trip...
16 hours left to drive...
12 hours into the trip...
12 hours to go...
{Insert hotel swimming pool, Olive Garden dinner, and fluffy pillow sleep}
Day 2:
9 hours left to go...
why can't I have ice cream?
That's a Texas Stop sign soft serve cone...
Sure they have Dairy Queens everywhere, but come on...
when in Rome.
20 hours into the trip...
4 hours left...
23.5 hours into the trip...
thirty minutes left to go!!!
We made it!
good night!
stay tuned for my list of things you only see on a Texas highway.
stay tuned for my list of things you only see on a Texas highway.
I swear....when we first met you guys, Colette had no hair...at all.now she looks like a "grown up" kid! She doesn't look like a baby anymore! And somehow all three of your kids look almost identical (except for age) and they are all little copies of both you and Richard--they are such a perfect blend of the two of you! Hope you have a great vacation, you guys deserve it!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you made it!!! I hope you have a great time. Tell your family I said hi and enjoy Texas.
ReplyDeleteyay for Texas, Im glad that you guys arrived safely and it looks like the kids didn't even hate the trip. Stop sign ice cream cones, seriously? We were traveling through the night while in most of Texas so that may be why we did not come across that amazing idea, or trust me I would have gone for it :) Now I know for the way home though!
ReplyDelete