it happened...
It seems like only a week ago that I was basking out in the sun,
while my kids raced down the slip and slide.
Then came a light crisp feeling in the air that I crave.
The leaves crackled on the sidewalks and I savored my favorite season.
I grasp onto every autumn day as if it were the last,
because I know surely that something dreaded is coming...
awkward forced hug
Even if I hate it, it makes the kids happy!
It's edible too!
My kids really struggle with looking up at the camera to take pictures.
I think this outfit sums up Colette pretty well.
Wild Card!
Mitchell was DYING to see what all the excitement was about.
I couldn't keep him away from the front door.
So I let him out to explore.
It didn't last long.
What is this stuff?
yuck!
I'll just watch from inside, thanks.
Oh well,
the winter and snowy season brings a lot of energy I have to say.
I have keep reminding my enthusiastic children that today is NOT Christmas,
and that brings a lot of anticipation for what lay ahead in the next few months!








i cannot believe it snowed! your kids sure are cute though :)
ReplyDeleteSo fun. It even snowed here a little bit too. These are great pictures of Mitchell he is one photogenic kid!
ReplyDeleteAh! I can't wait to see you and the snow!
ReplyDelete