good hygiene

It's time for your dentist appointment! 

My kids are getting so big.

I mean they have teeth and everything!

I couldn't get over how grown up Colette looks in this picture. 
She is really growing into a funny and happy girl.

Finding Nemo on the ceiling and shades to block out the Dentists' bright lights?
Can I schedule an appointment? 
Why isn't my dentist this cool? 

Parker was having major anxiety issues. 
I'm glad that I cleverly scheduled the appointment during Richard's lunch break. 
Sometimes a boy just needs his Daddy.

Cars 2 on the ceiling and shades to block out the Dentists' bright lights?
Can I schedule... {wait I already did this bit.}

He looks so laid back.
And they didn't even use the laughing gas.


All is well.
Except we need to start flossing.
I think Richard is the only one in this house that does.
Good little husband.


We can start scheduling Mitchell an appointment with the dentist too, 
because he has TWO teeth!

chomp chomp!

Comments

  1. They do grow up fast don't they? Travis likes going to the dentist because they "tickle" his teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Yes, at our house we learned that we need to floss too. Maybe then Tim won't have to go back (for multiple appointments!) to get cavities filled. Our dentist was cool and had TVs above too, I just didn't know that I could ask them to change the channel. Not that I didn't enjoy a little Dr Phil... yuck.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!