It's October...
Oh, I'm ready.
I couldn't find any ribbon I liked that was thick enough to make a GINORMOUS bow.
So I cut the 9 foot ribbon in half, so I had two - 4.5 foot strips.
Then I hot glued them together to make it really wide.
It's very Beetlejuicey.
And while I purchased the black shredded fabric in a pack at Michaels,
I have since seen it at the DOLLAR STORE!
At least I used a coupon.
But there you go, if you want some.
They also had the feathered crows, a little smaller than mine, but only $1!
BY THE WAY...
sorry to be so fickle...
But I am still in the process of setting up the recipe blog.
Like I said before...
It's mostly for my own benefit,
but I might as well share what I find with my friends.
But, it can now be found at
or click the button on the side of my blog.
It looks like this:
Thanks for being patient.


Oh! No wonder it said that it was not available, not that I have been following and mostly just getting hungry instead of getting off my duff and making your yummy stuff. :)
ReplyDelete