300TH POST CELEBRATION GAME!!!!
So, after our long trip to and from San Diego, I (Richard) reflect on the many ways we kept ourselves busy in the van:
1) I (Richard) ate sunflower seeds from the time we left to the time we got home...my tung still hadn't recobered from salt oberdose.
2) Ashley sat in the back of the van giving the front to Michelle so she could easily keep the kids entertained.
3) Michelle listened to youtube videos on her phone with earplugs...so she was your typical 21st century conversationalist.
4) The kids colored, watched movies, napped, looked out the window, and asked the typical, "are we there yet?"
So without any further ado, in celebration of our 300th post here on the blog, I put together a little travel game for you:
FIND THE DIFFERENCE
Original
Different
I'm not going to say how many differences there are, so keep looking!! First person to guess them all gets an actual chance to win a prize*. Tim and Jackie you can't play since you already saw the answer key. Oh yes, I do have an answer key and will post when I feel the game has died down or I'm getting hate mail, but only when I really feel either of those so make the hate mail... rather juicy!
*No purchase necessary. Game begins 12/15/12 at 12:00:00AM MST and ends 12/22/12 11:59:59PM MST. Side effects may include blurred vision, nausea, and anglophobia. Blah blah blah, legal jargon.


Richard's ear's missing. He also signed the painting. Mitchell's shirt collar is a different color. Colette's hairbow is missing. Also, I can't tell if it's my computer screen, but it looks like there as a mark on Richard's hand that is now missing.
ReplyDeleteOh, and Ashley's hairband thing is gone in the reflection.
ReplyDeleteI agree with all of Heathers findings. It also seems to me the 'Different' photo is lighter.
ReplyDeleteMy guess is the different photo has obviously been photo shopped.
This is a fun game.
I'm not sure what the red is on Parkers sweatshirt is, in the original, but it is also missing on the photo shopped picture.
and OH
Richard, your fly is down!!
HA, Made you look!!!
I tried not to be a cheater and sneak a look at the above comments. So here goes my guesses (there's not 300 are there?)
ReplyDeleteRichard ear is missing and the dot on his hand is gone
Richard signed the painting
Parker's read t-shirt design is gone
Mitchell's shirt collar turned blue
Colette's bow is gone
Ashley's head band in the mirror is missing
Man, these were sneaky! I'm sure I missed a few....fun game!
300th post! Wow congrats! And ok, I won't guess since we already played. But this was so much fun! Maybe I'll do one for my blog too :)
ReplyDeleteAll those people did good, but there is even more!
ReplyDelete1. Richard signed the painting
2. His right ear is missing
3. Ashley's headband is gone in the reflection in the mirror
4. Collette's bow is missing
5. The red dot on Richard's hand is gone
6. The light (or whatever that is near Ashley's head) has an extra little metal circle on it so now there are two on that instead of one.
7. One of Mitchell's fingers is missing
8. Mitchell's shirt collar is blue instead of orange
9. One of the straps from Collette's shoe is gone
10. The red thing is missing off of Parker's shirt
I'm thinking that is all. I could still be missing something though! How fun!
Man, I just posted, and it didn't work! Stinking internet.
ReplyDeleteAll those people before me did great, but here are what I found:
1. Richard signed the painting
2. The light by Ashley's head has an extra tier on it
3. Ashley's headband is missing in the reflection
4. Collette's flower is missing off of her headband
5. One of Collette's shoe straps is missing
6. The mark on Richard's hand is gone
7. One of Mitchell's fingers is missing
8. The collar on Mitchell's shirt is blue instead of orange
9. The red thing on Parker's sweater is missing
10. Richard's ear is missing
I think that might be all. I could have missed some though! how fun and funny!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete1. Richard's name "signed" on the picture to the left.
ReplyDelete2. Richard's right ear is missing!
3. Colette's flower on her headband is missing :(
4. The color is less vibrant.
5. An ouch is missing from the back of Richard's right hand.
6. Mitchell's collar on his jacket is blue instead of orange.
7. Parker's hoodie is missing something red on the pocket.
8. One of Mitchell's fingers is missing on his right hand.
9. It appears Ashley's headband has disappeared from her reflection in the mirror.
Good game!
i did not look at the other comments fyi. here are my guesses :)
ReplyDelete1 signature on the painting
2 richard's ear is missing
3 richard's hand has a star
4 colette's buckle on her shoe
5 colette's headband
6 ashley's headband in reflection is missing
7 mitchell's fingers
8 mitchell's collar
9 parker's hoodie
10 the lamp on the right of the pic is different
did i get them all?
Hey Ashley, I am trying to send out Christmas cards and I just now realized that I don't have your address. Could you put it in a comment to me via blog and I won't post it? Thanks. Kara
ReplyDeleteParker:sweatshirt pocket
ReplyDeleteColette:headband,shoe band
Mitchell:collar
Richard:ear,spot on hand,name added
Ashley:headband
This was fun!