last week

Grandma and Grandpa Skifton came to visit, 
with Aunt Michelle and cousin Noah. 

We had a great 4th of July

We met up with our old friends, 
Dave and Jen South and their kids. 
My dad's boss, David South, was also there. 
He was my seminary teacher and employer growing up. 
It was really fun to see him.

It was an incredible night. 




Amy South took the following three pictures of Colette. 
She is an incredible photographer, 
especially for just being a teenager. 


Colette was being a little embarassing, 
because she kept asking everybody, 
"Don't you love my shirt?"
ha. She loves sparkles. 

Noah and Colette.
Thick as thieves.

Noah was so much fun for all the kids. 
Colette kept asking, "Where's that girl cousin?"


Grandma and Parker at the lake.

Grandpa and Richard at the lake.

Richard and I 

Now that's a wish!

 Aunt Michelle with Mitchell.
This is my favorite picture of the whole trip. 

 Here we all are at the lake nearby. 
Richard said it would be a short 30 minute drive, 
three naps and one hour later, 
we finally made it.
And look at that view. 
It was worth it.


It was another great visit from Richard's family.
Colette has grown out of her calling them
"Grandpa and the other one Grandpa"
Now she calls them,
"Grandpa and the Mommy Grandpa."

GrandMA just seems to difficult to say. 
=)

Comments

  1. Haha I like it. "Mommy Grandpa" I'm going to try that one out next time I see my grandma. ;) Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!