whom is whom

Ready for another game?
The winner may find a prize in their mailbox!


you may have noticed that there are only two pictures here to compare,
and I have three children. 

Too bad they don't all have pictures with their faces in a hole. 

Hmmm, do you know who is who, 
and who is left out?

Just leave a commentario and good luck!

Comments

  1. Mitchell on the left and Colette on the right? Parker is not pictured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I think A is Mitchell and B is Colette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A is Mitchell. B is Parker? Sorry if it is Colette, but that is what everyone else said. Plus this was my first instinct. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a good one. I'm guessing Mitchell on the left and Colette on the right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to with A is Mitchell and B is Colette.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!