My big sister is a hero of mine.
This weekend she came to my house to take care of me.
Now my house is spotless and my fridge bursting with delicious food.
I love my big sister.
And my happy thought is that Britta will love hers too.
what a sweet little babe! I can't wait to see more pictures. Britta is a lucky girl to have such an awesome big sister. (and two awesome big brothers!)
I really do love your blogging. (You can blog while Richard is doing the dishes.) Really happy Michelle and fam came to spend time w/ you. Michelle really is a dynamic, wonderful and thoughtful sister. Tess was also there, correct? Regardless, what a wonderful time. We hope you're feeling better and healing properly.
what a sweet little babe! I can't wait to see more pictures. Britta is a lucky girl to have such an awesome big sister. (and two awesome big brothers!)
ReplyDeleteI really do love your blogging. (You can blog while Richard is doing the dishes.) Really happy Michelle and fam came to spend time w/ you. Michelle really is a dynamic, wonderful and thoughtful sister. Tess was also there, correct? Regardless, what a wonderful time. We hope you're feeling better and healing properly.
ReplyDelete