FIRST DAY OF FIRST GRADE!
The day has finally come!
THE FIRST DAY OF FIRST GRADE!
We decided to keep them in the same class again.
They were so excited for school this morning,
When Richard and I woke up to our alarm,
they were already
dressed
teeth brushed
hair combed
shoes tied
lunches packed
and READY TO GO!
They obviously have learned to tolerate each other pretty well.
Colette acts crazy, and Parker rolls his eyes.
or Parker acts crazy, and Colette ignores him.
Somebody stop him!
Normally I would say, "Leggings aren't pants,"
Unless you are six and as adorable as this!
Parker might look a little apprehensive,
but the truth is that they couldn't WAIT to get out of the van.
They held hands and ran all the way to the backdoor of the school to wait in line.
These are the days that you love and hate as a mom.
I can't wait to see what they will learn.
School is an adventure...
On the other hand,
with School starting and the crisp breeze that accompanied it,
Summer is coming to an end.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks friend!