Basketball Camp

Well our kids survived a week of Basketball camp.
It was only 1 hour a day for 5 days
(and they missed a day because they were all sick.)

Colette had 104 fever and didn't even recognize her Dad.
She kept crying to go home all night.
It was strange.
So no basketball the next day.

Still, I think they had a fun experience,
and got their feet wet into a new sport.

Mitchell was too young to participate,
but I think he picked up on some of the drills


Parker did well with shooting
(especially backwards)
although this is a small elementary grade sized hoop


Too cool to show off for Mom


Colette really likes dribbling.
I mean really likes it...
like all day in the kitchen likes it...
like now it's not allowed in the house...


And then there's the little Britta cheerleader.


I guess Richard's grandfather was nicknamed "Speed" 
because he was such a good basketball player.
It must be a recessive gene in both our families,
but I have better hopes for my kids!
Go Skiftons!


Comments