Driving to Tennesee Day 2
What else is on the road from Idaho Falls to TENNESEE?
IKEA!
Tent for two!
TUBES!
A huge archeological find outside of St. Louis.
Here we are headed up to the highest mound.
They believe this was the site of the chief's mansion.
We had a butterfly hunt, because they were EVERYWHERE!
The St. Louis skyline
(It was a really hot day!)
Time to head down...
whoa
Vertigo
SO MANY STAIRS!
This is a replica of the walls they suspect went around the whole complex.
SO TALL!
I think we earned a stop at my all time favorite restaurant!
So relieved to be out of the heat finally!
Everyone's enjoying a nice lemonade!
Colette's first time using a straw,
Let's see how good Parker is at pretending I'm not taking pictures.
Still at it...
Man, he is good...
Who cares, the croissants are here!
I've never been happier!
Ready to get back out to sea!?
(or on the interstate!)
ONWARD!























Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks friend!