37 WEEKS!
Well my friends... you are looking at a
full-term pregnant lady!
full-term pregnant lady!

I could have this little baby girl any day now without a lot of worry. But, I'm hoping she holds out a little longer because it's finals week for Daddy next week, and we will need him around when she comes! So, after July 23rd would be great. Boy, I'm fat, but it feels good. She moves all around, in my ribs, on my bladder... I don't know how she fits in there, but I just always picture what Parker looked like in his little incubator and I think that's what she looks like right now, but she's snug as a bug where she should be! And I can hold her anytime I want to now, because technically I am always holding her. I don't have to worry about tripping on wires and IVs because the only thing she is connected to is ME via the umbilical cord. I just can't tell you what a relief it is to have made it this far. Heavenly Father really has listened to my many many many many many many many many many many prayers for this pregnancy.
By the way Dad, to save you the phone call, this morning my blood pressure was 115/70.
By the way Dad, to save you the phone call, this morning my blood pressure was 115/70.
IN OTHER NEWS:
Parker is teething! The first tooth is coming on the top left, and then I think I feel one on the bottom right also. The top one is certain though... his gums look terrible. Plus my angelic little boy is being particularly GRUMPY... compared to his usual sweet self. We'll keep you updated.
Nan showed me your note while she was reading your blog. Thanks for saving us the phone call. However, I have one word for you . . . WEEKEND! I'm gonna call. Stay close to that BP machine.
ReplyDeleteTalk to you soon. Your Loving DAD
Congratulations on making it full term! I bet you are so anxious to see her.
ReplyDeleteEw! Teething. Not so fun. Good luck.
congrats!!! i am so happy for you. Take care and your little girl will be in your arms soon.
ReplyDeleteI say come on the 25th So that I can spend some time with Parker!!!!! Okay she can hold out til her due date, but we really want to meet her! You look amazing by the way! I semi hate you for looking so amazing at 37 weeks :)
ReplyDeleteYou look great =) I can't wait to hear how it all goes and see pictures. Wish I was closer so I could see both of your babbies. TAke care! I will pray for you and your baby girl.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute pregnant lady you are! im so happy things are better this time around! ive been worried about you!! your dad is so funny! i miss him!! cant wait for that girly to come either! good luck!
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful!! Congrats on making it this far :)
ReplyDeleteyou look freakin adorable in that picture! now you're past the worry stage and you can beg for her to come out! i can't wait to meet that little one:)
ReplyDeleteps-i seriously hope i look like you when i'm prego. you're all baby:)
Oh Ashley how exciting!! You look so happy! Your little boy is adorable! Good luck with everything!!
ReplyDeleteAshley, you look so beautiful. I can't wait to see pictures of your new little girl.
ReplyDelete