Michelle & Sinclair

Richard's sister Michelle came down for another visit and brought our darling niece Sinclair. They have been SOOO helpful with the upcoming arrival of the new baby. They adore Parker and really keep him entertained. Having a fat mom hasn't been so fun for him lately, and so when they can run around with him and play on his level, he couldn't be happier. Anyway... I feel that the baby will be here very shortly! Things are definitely pushing downward. I have a doctor's appointment today, so I better hurry and post this before she pops out! =) Here's some fun photos of our week so far.

Yea! I have friends to play with!

Mommy poops me out...

Cruisin' at the mall

Huh?

Pooped out again at Randy and Sonia's

Sinclair makes a mean milkshake

Grandpa Gary and Grandma Nanette
sent Parker a BIG BOY car seat...
apparently it's pretty comfortable


Thanks guys! I love looking out the front window!


Comments

  1. You'll have to let us know how your doctor appt goes. Hopefully she comes soon!

    Isn't it nice to have family around?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopefully she'll come soon. let us know so we can help if you'd like. about the acting thing, i actually did another commercial for Scouting for Food they still play in Nov. So if you see a little girl walking around looking in garbage cans it's me! i love to act. i would love to be in a musical. that woudl be my life long dream, or a movie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!