He's a cutie :) I love that he likes to make out with the fridge. I basically do too, seeing as it is our only source of AC :) Chris is already plotting ways he can turn our daughter into a Tennessee Vols fan.
WOOT WOOT! HOOK 'EM!! *tear!! Ashley, we will be moving back into UV. We'll be in Aly and Ryan Porter's old townhome 410. We should be moving in around the 13th, 14th, or 15th! Come on over and bring that belly and your baby! I still haven't met him!! Can't wait to see you!!
I love that quote from Charles Dickens! I just saw that, too, I can't remember where I read it, but it makes me feel a little better :) Parker is adorable, as usual :)
Parker is adorable, and you look fantastic. I have a random question for you too. A woman in our ward just had twins at 29 weeks. The Relief Society is putting a care package together for her. Was there anything that you had or wish you had had when Parker was in the NICU? Do you have a lot of time on your hands (so books would be good) or are you pretty busy (so magazines would be better)? I'd like to get her something that will be really helpful, and I figured you might have some good ideas. Thanks.
Also, I noticed you haven't posted anything for a few days, so congrats if you are having a baby right now!
He's a cutie :) I love that he likes to make out with the fridge. I basically do too, seeing as it is our only source of AC :) Chris is already plotting ways he can turn our daughter into a Tennessee Vols fan.
ReplyDeleteWOOT WOOT! HOOK 'EM!! *tear!! Ashley, we will be moving back into UV. We'll be in Aly and Ryan Porter's old townhome 410. We should be moving in around the 13th, 14th, or 15th! Come on over and bring that belly and your baby! I still haven't met him!! Can't wait to see you!!
ReplyDeleteOh man!!! What have you done to him Ashley!!!!!! Any more teeth???
ReplyDeleteI love that quote from Charles Dickens! I just saw that, too, I can't remember where I read it, but it makes me feel a little better :) Parker is adorable, as usual :)
ReplyDeleteRight on!! Did i even mention that I think you are beautiful!? Maybe we shoud hang out in Vegas. Are you feeling ok?
ReplyDeleteParker is adorable, and you look fantastic. I have a random question for you too. A woman in our ward just had twins at 29 weeks. The Relief Society is putting a care package together for her. Was there anything that you had or wish you had had when Parker was in the NICU? Do you have a lot of time on your hands (so books would be good) or are you pretty busy (so magazines would be better)? I'd like to get her something that will be really helpful, and I figured you might have some good ideas. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I noticed you haven't posted anything for a few days, so congrats if you are having a baby right now!