101th post!

**Confetti**Confetti**
Yeah for me, it is my 101th post!

that means everyone can look at this post for free!
(you didn't know I've been charging you?)

Anyway, that's not really important. I wanted to put up pictures for Grandma and Grandpa Skiffy, and tell them THANK YOU for the adorable outfits.



When did she get to be such a big beautiful girl...

We had to warm up the outfit a little with long john pajamas...

Is that a male model face or what?



Yesterday was Colette's 1/2 birthday!
She is now six months old!

**more Confetti**more Confetti**

here's a comparative view:


Comments

  1. Colette has some of the cutest clothes. Where do you shop? Congrats on your 101th post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashely, she is waaaaaaay cute! I LOVE the bright outfit and bows! She's so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! 6 months! what a fun comparison! they are seriously identical twins and I cannot tell them apart... thank goodness for baby bows!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!