we are waiting...
Aunt Michelle comes on Thursday! Hurry up Michelle! Here's what awaits for you...
"Before you criticize someone you should walk a mile in their shoes... that way when you do criticize them you are a mile away and HEY you have their shoes!"
-Jack Handey
-Jack Handey
If you like her bow, you should look at my friend's website for more:
Trinzy
Parker suddenly wants to eat it again too!
Even though he thinks it is gross.
Let's just say that if this was an Olympic event,
Cole would win a gold medal!
Parker is such a funny boy. He can open doors and so that means we are having to remember our locks. =) He will go outside at any given chance. He also has learned where our diapers are thrown away in the closet and so whenever he sees one on the floor, he picks it right up and runs to the closet to throw it away. It makes our house a lot cleaner and a lot less smelly! I didn't even have to teach him that! He says all kinds of new words, like: Moo, Dog, Elmo, Ball, Baby, Bum-bum, Shoe.. he is really getting a good vocabulary. He is doing very well at communicating. He will come and get us when he wants something and then take you to what he wants. He rubs his tummy when he is hungry, and slurps his finger like a straw when he is thirsty! When we tell him to get his shoes he goes to his closet and brings them back out. Most of the time they match. When you put down a clean diaper, open on the floor, he will come over and sit right on it, like he's ready for the change. He has gotten three new teeth, included his bottom two molars.
Colette has gotten really good at blowing raspberries. She sleeps wonderfully at night, and eats even better. Just look at those chunky cheeks! We started doing rice cereal, but I noticed that later that night or the next morning she would start puking and pooping everywhere. I don't know, is that a sign she isn't ready? I know that it wasn't too long ago that I did all this with Parker, but I can't remember! Isn't that crazy? Plus every kid is so different. Anyway, I'm not sure what to do. Do I keep trying the cereal, or give her a rest? It's only been like three days that she's tried it and we only feed it to her once a day. Anyway... I'm not sure what is best.
Richard is working hard and taking many difficult classes. One is a class offered at a different university that they don't offer here, and so he watches DVDs they send him from the lectures and he mails in his homework. It is for nuclear engineering and since he is taking it and none of his other classmates are, it really puts him up higher for chances of getting good internships. He is so smart that I can't take it.
I'm not such a good blogger these days. My computer is really giving me trouble and there isn't much to do about it. The battery is shot, the memory is slow, it turns off whenever it wants, and I'm just getting out of the habit of getting on it at all most days, because it frustrates me so bad. The best part is that it is a MAC, which means they are not invincible, and plus everyone is afraid to try and fix it because they are so complicated. So, sorry... I will keep you posted when I can. But, for my sanity, it won't be nearly as often as I would like. I have SEVERAL videos of my kids that I think would really be fun for grandparents and family to watch, but I can't get them to upload. So, just take my word for it, I guess. Anyway, this is a really long post, and I better click "publish" before the computer shuts itself down. =) So, enjoy and until next time... We love you all.
I'm not such a good blogger these days. My computer is really giving me trouble and there isn't much to do about it. The battery is shot, the memory is slow, it turns off whenever it wants, and I'm just getting out of the habit of getting on it at all most days, because it frustrates me so bad. The best part is that it is a MAC, which means they are not invincible, and plus everyone is afraid to try and fix it because they are so complicated. So, sorry... I will keep you posted when I can. But, for my sanity, it won't be nearly as often as I would like. I have SEVERAL videos of my kids that I think would really be fun for grandparents and family to watch, but I can't get them to upload. So, just take my word for it, I guess. Anyway, this is a really long post, and I better click "publish" before the computer shuts itself down. =) So, enjoy and until next time... We love you all.
I love the picture of colette and parker smiling and blinking at the same time. It is so funny and so cute how much they look alike! Tell Richard good luck on his class. it sounds hard!
ReplyDeleteComputers...they're so needed, yet so irritating sometimes! I have the same issue with uploading videos, but I think it would be worse to have the whole thing randomly shut off. Good luck with it, hopefully someone brave will come around to fix it :) You have such cute kids!! They look like some of the happiest kids in the world - good job! They're pretty adorable.
ReplyDeleteThe pictures of Colette eating rice cereal are so cute. She and Parker look so much alike; it's adorable!
ReplyDeleteI also need your address. You can email it to me
ashleyhunter890@yahoo.com
It's for Taunya's baby shower :)
You have some stinkin' cute pictures of your kids! It's so fun to capture the everyday craziness that happens at home.
ReplyDeleteMy sister recently had a similar problem with her baby and baby cereal. I think it was only with the rice, but it may have been the others also. She just waited a little longer and then tried some other foods and it was fine. I hope you figure out what's going on and that it's something simple like waiting a little longer and not something like an allergy.
Josh has worked on MACS before. Let me know if you want him to take a look at your computer! It's what he does for a living and he's REALLY good at it! Oh, P.S. You're hilarious! Always brings a smile to my day when I read your blog!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the advertiment =) You babys are so cute. It was so fun having them here. They were both so good. We should could visit your after the twins are born =) That would be a full house! Hope everything is going well there. Hope you have fun with Michelle! Hope you are not to cold in Rexburg.
ReplyDelete