bedtime, combing, bouncy, cereal...

Here's what you want to see!


This video is of bedtime with Parker
and a new trick he has learned.



Is he 18 months, or 18?


I know this is kind of long, but I just can't
resist her little legs as she bounces around!

Rice Cereal! Too big too fast!

Comments

  1. hahaha.. Parker cracks me up! I love that he's combing his hair! Colette is adorable! I love her big hair bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! we love the skiftons! your kids are so cute! parker defintely is working the hair and colette is a bouncing beautyf

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo cute! Parker cracks me up combing his bald head! He is just foreseeing the hair that will be there when he is 18. :) And I love Colettes face when the bib is in her mouth and she wants the cereal. Your kids are too cute and too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you and your crazy kids... love the new backhground... very shabby chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kids are adorable! I love the oreo idea. My hubby would love that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!