Floss Art

For those of you across the country wondering what we do in Idaho for fun... Well, here's the story. One day I came into the shower to find this:

I'm thinking, "is this some kind of abstract art that Richard is trying to make with his floss or something?"

Option #1: Get mad that he didn't throw his floss away.
Option #2: Run out of the shower screaming.
Option #3: Make a floss doodle.

So, I made a picture. This started weeks worth of picture making fun in the shower with our floss. Up until we needed to clean the shower.
{do you think we are gross now?}
Anyway, here's some of Richard's best floss art depictions of the game.

I tried really turning up the contrast so you could see. This one is a dinosaur with a little steaming heap behind him. Hmmmmm...


Hey Diddle diddle...I made a cow jumping over the moon, so this is Richard's dish running away with the spoon.

Let me help you here: I made a picture of a guy surfing, so Richard made a shark to come and eat my surfer.
{we are nerds}
which isn't nearly as bad as when he shot my clown. I couldn't even post that one.
{viewer discretion}

Not pictured:
My Happy clown
My Happy clown getting murdered
Pac Man eating ghosts
Mrs. Pac Man getting ran over by ghost train
I Heart U

And now for the sake of your oral hygiene, go make your own floss art while you are flossing in the shower! I promise, it will make you happier.

ps, any family members that may be reading this, please come visit us. I think we need some company!
{but not in the shower}

Comments

  1. You guys are hilarious! I loved the dinosaur, very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...that's is so funny! i like the dish running away with the spoon.. very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really have to be creative to live in Idaho sometimes! Way to go and make lemonade out of lemons, or rather floss monsters out of used floss! You are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!