seat for two...










Happy Mother's Day
two times over...


For me, Mother's Day started on Friday night with Cold Stone.
They have a new flavor called Oreo creme filling... I was all.over.it.

Then the weekend continued with
shopping.
t.l.c.
super hero husband action.
and a new rug!

It is so beautiful and plush and the kids love it! It's perfect for Colette's new crawling knees. Parker wakes up every morning and comes and rubs his feet all over it.
New meaning to {cutting.a.rug.}
Our old rug was bought with frugal newlywed enthusiasm and I'm pretty sure it was meant for patio astro turf! Now that it has curled up like a dead sea scroll, it was definitely time for a new one, and it was top of my mother's day wish list.
Thanks Target for the great deal.
Richard and I have to make deals of who gets to vacuum now.
It's fun when you can actually see the difference.

All I can say is that this whole weekend has been one-in-a-million.
Thanks Jackie for raising my perfect husband.

Comments

  1. You are such an awesome Mom! Happy Happy Mother's Day. We sure miss you. Love, Nan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute kids!! :) I love the new rug! i love getting new things for my house. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day! Glad you had a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley,
    Parker and Colette are so cute! I love those photos! I love your blog, you are so good at it! Hope you had a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!