It's not like I don't have thing happening. The question is, what would be worth reading. My kids are growing so fast I can't keep up.

See? He's so fast, I can't even take his picture any more! My little flash. Parker is so much fun. He went to the dentist last week {sorry no pictures} I was too busy pinning him down. haha. Anyway, he really enjoyed it actually and the dentist was amazing. If you have a kid with teeth I strongly urge you to go. The office was so cute and fun. They had tv's on the ceiling! When we were done, Parker waved to everyone and said, "See ya!" It was really cute. But, Madison Pediatric Dentistry is where I went, and I will definitely go again. The dentist there was soo gentle and nice. He explained everything so perfectly to me, and completely justified my fear of germs! =) It was a really positive experience.
WeLoveSundays:

This last Sunday was so nice and relaxing. It was Stake Conference, so maybe it was actually going to church before noon, or having one less hour to attend that made the day feel so long and luxurious. We all were on the bed watching a movie that night and Colette crawled over to my tummy, laid down, and stayed that way for the longest time! I thought she was sound asleep because she seriously didn't budge. She was just as relaxed as I was.

Parker loves any chance that he can tuck himself into Daddy's side of the bed. =)

Something fun also happened on Wednesday. My cousin Ashley {who is named for me} graduated from high school! The ceremony was on campus, so naturally I just had to go! I even parked in faculty parking thinking a ticket would totally be worth it, but I ended up getting off scott-free! It was fun and the kids loved it. I look like a total nerd, but she is adorable. Congrats Little Ash!

Memorial weekend started off right: 3pm, Richard walks through the door! He usually doesn't get home from work until 5:30, so we were super surprised and excited. Then we get him all day on Monday. Can't wait!
ps, there's another new and super nerdy post below.
Ashley... you are seriously so beautiful! Motherhood looks so good on you! I love that pic of you and the babes! So fun!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't think you are nerdy, I think you are cute and fun! I love the pic with you and the kids on the bed :)
ReplyDeleteThat dentist sounds great. We like hearing about good dental experiences! That is so sweet that Colette was relaxing with you like that.
ReplyDeleteyour floss post is hilarious!! that's totally something richard would do!! maybe i should call you when i get bored at home to see what kind of ideas you have for me to do to pass the time away! ha! ha! :) jk!
ReplyDelete