All I Need To Know...

... I Learned From My Father.

Parker has a hard time eating dinner, so one day Richard explained this:



Colette also has been learning a lot from Daddy, 
but has an unique way of showing it.



Daddy teaches us LOTS of other things too...

Like how to write my name...

{He wrote the P without ANY help!}
{with his left hand too} 

How to eat without using my hands...

How to give a really good hug...

And, well...


...let's just say that our Daddy is the BEST at everything.

We LOVE You DADDY!

Comments

  1. Happy Fathers Day! I just took a picture of Travis picking his nose the other day.. why do kids find that so fascinating??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gotta send the Parker video into America's Funniest Videos. Soo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute!! the park was fun! we should do it again sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like Richard is raising some pretty upstanding children :) LOL... I love Collette, that was so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny! Tim and I laughed so hard! I also love the pictures above your bed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!