my kids are weird

{You understand that I say that with the most adoring affection for them.} 
But sometimes they are weird. 
So weird, I laugh about it all day. 
We have a room FULL of toys for them to play with. 
When do they want to play with them? 
Bedtime.

On the other hand,
Richard was gathering up some items that needed to be taken to the dumpster.
Diaper boxes and such.
Nothing gross.
Then we hear exuberant laughing from the front door.
 What do we find?

The kids have boxes on their heads and were running in circles. 


The double-decker 


I mean, they were running into each other, the walls, the door... 
all the while just laughing their guts out. 


PEEK-A-BOO! 


 Parker finally found a way to watch where he was going.


I asked, "Where is Colette?"
She pulled down the flap, peeked out, and screamed, "WHAT!?"

That was the funniest part to me.
Oh I love it!

Comments

  1. Isn't it funny how boxes make the best toys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids are so creative, who needs fancy toys? I love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That my or may not stem from Nursery when the kids would dump out the blocks and play with the clear tote on their heads :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!