The Rest...

I think I've stopped counting what day we are on, and honestly, let's just get this over with. The rest of our time in Vegas was mostly spent with family and cousins and playing around. 

Doug & Evi's House
aka
party central


Parker riding a bike on the trampoline with Veda and Jake watching.
Doug actually GAVE Parker this bike because he liked it so much. 
He's the best uncle.  

Colette running around with Veda 

Veda and Zoe had a birthday while we were there... 

Colette, Zoe, and Veda 


Colette's absolute best friend on the week was Shzebby 
{it's hungarian, so I KNOW that's not how you spell it!}  

We've GOT to get this girl a dog. She wouldn't leave her alone. 

Even when she tried to get away. 

The usual IKEA stop on the way home. 

Want a Swedish cookie?

Comments

  1. I love seeing pictures of your vacation. I'm glad you were able to have such a fun time with family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids are getting so big! I can't even believe how much Collette is growing, how is it that she is not a baby anymore??!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!