due date...
I didn't have the baby.
If that's all you came for, sorry.
If your still reading, thanks.
Believe me, the anticipation is taking it's toll on everyone...
Parker and Colette come to me several times a day with dolls, Buzz, pillows, and even shoes to wrap up in blankets so they can have a "new baby" too.
Parker scram from the bathroom today, "Mom I just want your belly to POP right now!"
The doctor was kind enough to give me until Monday for labor to start.
It's past my due date, which is a little risky, but the baby was measuring a week small,
so he wasn't too concerned about it.
Monday I also have a C-section scheduled for the afternoon
in case we are still at square one.
As you read this, I am walking in place and doing squats.
Fun times!
If that's all you came for, sorry.
If your still reading, thanks.
Believe me, the anticipation is taking it's toll on everyone...
Parker and Colette come to me several times a day with dolls, Buzz, pillows, and even shoes to wrap up in blankets so they can have a "new baby" too.
Parker scram from the bathroom today, "Mom I just want your belly to POP right now!"
The doctor was kind enough to give me until Monday for labor to start.
It's past my due date, which is a little risky, but the baby was measuring a week small,
so he wasn't too concerned about it.
Monday I also have a C-section scheduled for the afternoon
in case we are still at square one.
As you read this, I am walking in place and doing squats.
Fun times!
Oh no!! I hate those last few weeks. Hope all goes well with you and your new little one!! Good luck!!
ReplyDeleteCrossing my fingers he comes on his own for you! I admit I was checking to see if he made his appearance yet.
ReplyDeleteIf you have him on Saturday he'll share a birthday with Travis. February is a good month to have a baby I think. By the time you feel up to getting out again it'll be nice out and it will be spring.
Ps. I did the hula hoop on wii fit and that helped me with Tyler. Just saying!
Yay, yay, yay!!! I was secretly hoping and praying (seriously, I've been praying hard for you) that he would just hold off on the c-section and let you go a little longer. It's amazing what a few more days could buy you and your body. Oh, I'm excited for you. Even if you do have another c-section on Monday, at least now you will know your body had a few days to try at going into labor.
ReplyDeleteAs for being "past due", both of my babies have been fairly late, and I have tried everything (except Castor Oil because I just haven't been that desperate) and I believe you won't go into labor until your body is truly ready. I do know that a lot of people swear by the pressure points on your ankles. So, have Richard give you a good foot massage or 10 over the next couple days and maybe that will do the trick. There are more pressure points for inducing labor, but I don't remember where they are. Good luck, friend. I hope your wait is short and that your body will get it together and get moving a baby out!!
Love the kiddos anticipating baby. I will keep you in our prayers for things to go as planned for you, good luck :)
ReplyDeleteGood Luck, Ashley! I hope everything goes great. Keep doing those squats!
ReplyDeleteGood Luck! Hope you go into labor so you can at least try to have this baby naturally.
ReplyDeleteI DID have a dream about you last night. All I remember is that you were in labor, dilated to a 3. Mmmmmm.....still wondering if SHE will come out 9 lbs after all.
ReplyDeleteOh I know that feeling...both my girls were a week late. It's a lot of stress hoping that you can do something on your own before the dreaded date of induction, or c-section. Whatever happens it will be great, and you will have a beautiful new baby in a few days! I've tired everything too...except castor oil. I even resorted to putting jasmine oil on my ear lobes...the only thing that happened was Riley wouldn't come within 10 feet of me because of the smell :) Oh the things we do to get these babies out! haha Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry there's no baby yet ;)
ReplyDeletei'm sorry! you must be so uncomfortable! that was VERY generous of your doctor to give you til monday! ha! that was funny what you wrote! i sensed a little sarcasm! :) hang in there! :)
Deleteyou know your last post was wednesday right? now it's saturday... I'm DYING over here to know what's going on!!!
ReplyDeleteI need to come over and massage your ankles
ReplyDeleteGood luck this week! and Thank you for your beautiful comment on my blog.
ReplyDeleteCall me if you need anything. :)
Well, I've come back to your blog like 5 times a day (not kidding) and there hasn't been any news yet and it's Monday afternoon so I'm guessing you are meeting your baby right about now! How exciting. Sorry you didn't get your VBAC or even your TLAC you were hoping for. (HUGS) Hopefully the recovery is quick though and you and your baby are healthy, which is the most important part anyway. Love you friend. I'm excited for you!!
ReplyDelete