I had to remember this conversation,
so I'm putting it in my blogumentary.
Yesterday we were getting home from the store.
It was time for bed.
I was luring the kids upstairs to their bedrooms by saying,
"Parker and Colette, I bought something for you at the store!
Come and see!"
They hurried up the stairs behind me.
Then I opened the bag and showed them their new socks!
Parker's smile immediately deflated.
Then he explained,
"Mom, this is not a prize.
like macaroni and cheese,
and I get to eat it all gone.
This is not a prize, Mom, these are just socks."
Colette is turning into quite a clown herself.
The other day she burst out of my closet with a shoe tree,
and exclaimed, "I FOUND IT!"
I didn't know she was missing it.
We can't leave Mitchell out now either,
ever since he got circumcised,
he's peed all over me four times.
Coincidence?
so I'm putting it in my blogumentary.
Yesterday we were getting home from the store.
It was time for bed.
I was luring the kids upstairs to their bedrooms by saying,
"Parker and Colette, I bought something for you at the store!
Come and see!"
They hurried up the stairs behind me.
Then I opened the bag and showed them their new socks!
Parker's smile immediately deflated.
Then he explained,
"Mom, this is not a prize.
like macaroni and cheese,
and I get to eat it all gone.
This is not a prize, Mom, these are just socks."
Colette is turning into quite a clown herself.
The other day she burst out of my closet with a shoe tree,
and exclaimed, "I FOUND IT!"
I didn't know she was missing it.
We can't leave Mitchell out now either,
ever since he got circumcised,
he's peed all over me four times.
Coincidence?
Your kids are so funny! I love hearing the funny things they say/do.
ReplyDeleteHey Parker!! What is the matter with socks? I love to get socks. When I get socks, I can wear them anytime I want. When they get dirty, I can wash them. If they are good thick socks, then they are kind of like soft and comfy to wear around the house.
ReplyDeleteMac n' Cheese?? You eat those, then they are gone! That is it! Gone.
No Sir! It's socks for Grandpa Gary. Socks all the way dude.
Hey Ash:
Getting a bit of a sprinkle every now and then, well, I don't think Mitchell is doing that conscientiously. Must be just a coincidence. Gotta wonder though. Hmmmm. Time will tell with this little fella.
Love from TEXAS.