Today was a big day for Mitchell.
Let's just say he is a little less of a man.
He has gone through the male rite of passage.
He's now of "the covenant."
The big chop.
His first "groin" pains.
And can't you tell how traumatic it is for him?
I mean what a great baby.
He scram at the first of the procedure, but then immediately stopped.
He's just been sleeping all day.
I'm just glad God invented Vaseline.
Speaking of manhood,
Parker made me so proud yesterday.
He put a napkin in the collar of his shirt, and he said,
"Look mommy I'm just like the boys on Emma."
I almost cried!
He not only knows that the name of this wonderful four hour movie is Emma,
BUT he also knows and imitates how the men dress themselves.
I know, what a man, right?
Tell your daughters to get in line.
Let's just say he is a little less of a man.
He has gone through the male rite of passage.
He's now of "the covenant."
The big chop.
His first "groin" pains.
{Richard and I have been thinking of these all day, can you tell?}
And can't you tell how traumatic it is for him?
I mean what a great baby.
He scram at the first of the procedure, but then immediately stopped.
He's just been sleeping all day.
I'm just glad God invented Vaseline.
Speaking of manhood,
Parker made me so proud yesterday.
He put a napkin in the collar of his shirt, and he said,
"Look mommy I'm just like the boys on Emma."
As in:
I almost cried!
He not only knows that the name of this wonderful four hour movie is Emma,
BUT he also knows and imitates how the men dress themselves.
I know, what a man, right?
Tell your daughters to get in line.

Parker is going to make some girl (Natalie!) very happy someday if he keeps spouting Jane Austen references :) What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteParker.. so cute! And thats very witty with Mitchell's circ. I remember when they did Travis's, he glared at me for the rest of the day and wanted nothing to do with me. To this day he's still a kid who holds grudges.
ReplyDeleteMitchell gets cuter and cuter daily it seems. And I 'm not surprised by Parker, he is your son after all:)
ReplyDelete