So cute!!! I love the idea of putting their stats on the picture. I did a similar thing for my mom as Valentina's mother's day gift to her. I hope to continue to do it.
Parker is 4 years old!? Man, he's growing fast. And so is Colette, she is so beautiful and I adore her outfit. Did you make the button flowers? I think she has the "I'm-cute-and-I-know-how-to-use-it" look down.
Mitchell is too stinkin' cute. I love the 6-9month stage. They seem to develop so fast, and come alive with these little personalities that melt your heart. You have a good lookin' crew.
Hurray for Colette being potty-trained and Mitchell sleeping through the night. Parker and Colette's bikes are GREAT. I hope they have lots of fun riding them.
It's always nice when babies are sleeping through the night, and of course when the bigger babies are potty trained :) They all look so similar, and are growing so fast!
So I am totally going to steal this idea for myself, especially since Tyler had his check up yesterday! Our kids are about the same size in heights! But mine are skinnier.... which is not really a good thing. The doctor told me I have to basically fatten mine up! Next time I'm in Idaho I have to stop by!
So cute!!! I love the idea of putting their stats on the picture. I did a similar thing for my mom as Valentina's mother's day gift to her. I hope to continue to do it.
ReplyDeleteps.. Valentina says, "hi boy!" to Parker. :)
Parker is 4 years old!? Man, he's growing fast. And so is Colette, she is so beautiful and I adore her outfit. Did you make the button flowers? I think she has the "I'm-cute-and-I-know-how-to-use-it" look down.
ReplyDeleteMitchell is too stinkin' cute. I love the 6-9month stage. They seem to develop so fast, and come alive with these little personalities that melt your heart. You have a good lookin' crew.
Hurray for Colette being potty-trained and Mitchell sleeping through the night. Parker and Colette's bikes are GREAT. I hope they have lots of fun riding them.
ReplyDeleteIt's always nice when babies are sleeping through the night, and of course when the bigger babies are potty trained :) They all look so similar, and are growing so fast!
ReplyDeleteCute kiddos! Please can we go ride bikes because that's what we got paisley and she won't ride it but maybe if she saw others doing it
ReplyDeleteSo I am totally going to steal this idea for myself, especially since Tyler had his check up yesterday!
ReplyDeleteOur kids are about the same size in heights! But mine are skinnier.... which is not really a good thing. The doctor told me I have to basically fatten mine up! Next time I'm in Idaho I have to stop by!