the visit

Being distracted by the recent birthdays and fun times of the summer, 
I am a little late in posting one of the greatest events of this season!

Someone very special came to visit...
ok. not Captain America
That's just Parker in a Captain America suit.
At least, I think. 
I'm pretty sure I would know if my own son was really a super hero.
Although there was that toxemia survival...
anyway...

My big Brother and big Sister came to visit me! 
This is no trifle since we all live in different time zones! 
I really really appreciated them both taking so much travel time with young kids so that we all could get together. 

Sorry some of the pictures are bad.
I mean, I took them.
The Princesses!
left 2 right:
Genevieve, Annabelle, Moriah, Colette, Mavery, and Rachel

I will make this easy for you.
Michelle's kids all start with the letter M
Nick's kids start with R,G,I,A... 
ok I'll try something else...

Nick's kids all have black hair. 
Michelle's kids all have blonde. 
And if you don't know which kids are mine, 
what are you doing on my blog? 
{just kidding... sort of} 

For some reason, my camera would only focus on Max? 
left 2 right:
Genevieve, Issac, Annabelle, Parker, Max, Moriah, Colette, Mavery, and Rachel. 

back row left 2 right:
John and Michelle, Nick and Andrea, Richard, Colette, Ashley, and Moriah
front left 2 right:
Issac, Annabelle {being held}, Genevieve, Rachel, Max, Mavery, Parker and Mitchell

My sisters:
Me, Andrea, and Michelle.
Aren't they beautiful! 

And talk about talent. 
Michelle makes bows, flip flops, headbands, and tutus.
{see above}
Andrea lives with  my older brother!
enough said!

Moriah, Genevieve, Andrea and Issac.
{I think Issac looks like a little spock!}
Maybe that is due to my recent "closet" Star Trek obsession.

Colette didn't talk to her agent before we took this picture.
So she couldn't sit in. 

I think I could have kept this one!  

My brother Nick.
He is the smartest in the family
No really.
I'm telling the truth!
{I bet you'll read my blog now, eh Nick?!}


This one's for you Grandpa Gary!
We really missed you.

And I'm sure you missed us. 
Ten kids, six adults, one kitchen, three bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths 
{if you don't count the slip n slide}
what a week!

In the wise words of an eight year old:
"I love being with related people!"
-Moriah

Comments

  1. Super cute! Love the serious captain america :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that you haven't told me about this before (hahahahahahaha)
    Those are some great pictures...we especially love the great princesses and scary dinosaurs. It was a great visit...thank you for letting us come visit.

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a ton of fun... glad you got some major gamily time!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!