FRANKENMUTH - MICHIGAN DAY THREE
Frankenmuth
No, I don't have a speech impediment,
that's the best German town in America!
I think that means "Welcome"
Nick treated us to lunch at the famous Bavarian Inn Restaurant!
All authentic German food,
served by waiters in lederhosen!
Die Familie!
(That means "The Family" in German. Geez, it always sounds so mean!)
I don't know what Nick ordered to drink,
but his vision is a little blurred.
I don't blame him.
I saw the bill.
Gesegnete Mahlzeit!
I think that means, "I ate too much!"
or she just farted.
That's ok!
Let's walk it off in this cute town!
This is what happens when you ask John to take a picture for you.
DUMMKOPF!
I think that means, "Thanks for your help John!"
😜
A wooden covered bridge!
We half expected the headless horseman to come riding across!
But that's ridiculous.
It isn't dark yet.
We all fit!
(But then who took the picture?)
I never saw his face,
because he didn't have a head!
AHHHHH! Ein Geist!
I spy a cute shopping center!
Can someone spot me some D-marks?
Not sure what he's doing.
Getting ready for this picture?!
Great view from the bridge!
I love DIE FAMILIE!
GUT AUSSENHEND!
I think that means, "His braces hurt."
And Parker looks confused.
We made it!
How cute!
Do I smell fudge!?
SCHOKOLADE!
I think that means... "There's always room for chocolate!"
Great fudge guaranteed not too melt!
If only I'd waited long enough to find out!
Wait, does that mean it won't even melt in my belly?
Whoa.
OH! I want to try that cute flavor!
Jack-Jack attack!
And who should I find looking for me?!
MEIN LIEBE!
I think that means, "He's taken!"
Mein Hübsher Sohn!
I think that means, "What a cute face, but I still won't share my fudge."
So Hübsh!
I think that means, "Now that kid knows how to swag!"
Let's take a drive down the road to
No Michelle, we said CHRISTMAS wonderland...
Oh nevermind.
Wherever there's Halloween, this girl will find it!
Britta really wanted to try and fit their biggest tree in our RV to take home.
I was about 80% convinced it could work.
Hey Mavery... no... those are... forget it.
We let each of our kids pick their favorite ornament.
And can I just say kudos to them for being able to do so
when they were given about 100 billion choices!
Parker got a Bob Ross figurine
and I forget the rest...
I'll show you at actual Christmastime.
Here's mine!
We got matching custom made ornaments as a family to never forget this trip!
It means so much to me!
They hand painted our names on them right in the store!
I just hope she follows through with all those gift requests too!
I might get the year off!
Well, Danke Schön!
That for sure means, "I'm very glad to share this with you."
Until our next adventure in Michigan,
AUF WIEDERSEHEN!
(that's what Heidi Klum says when she kicks you off Project Runway,
so I think it means, "Get off my show.")
No, I don't speak fluent German, but thanks for asking.

























Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks friend!