Hi Mom!

This is an adorable video that Richard brought to me while I was still in the hospital and I couldn't yet see Parker. He was only a few days old here, and his tiny three pounds. It was his first hello to his mommy. Pretty cute stuff.

Comments

  1. Wow! That is so precious!!! I loved reading and seeing all the pics Ash!!!

    www.thefamilynichols.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those little babies. So sweet and so heartbreaking at the same time. Of course having a little chubster to snuggle with now sure helps.

    I'm subscribing to your blog via bloglines.com so now when you update I'll get a notification.

    ReplyDelete
  3. crazy day! he's such a doll. i can't believe how little he was! only 3 lbs! that's incredible. i am so glad that he is well and eating chocolate cake, my fav by the way. i hope you're feeling well and getting that baby here soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!