Colette Dallas
BREAKING NEWS!! This is Richard Skifton reporting live, in for your usual reporter Ashley. We'll return you to your program, "While the Grass Grows" after this short message....
There has been sighting of a newborn baby in town today it all started when momma had a large growth on her midsection (Taken just moments before the incident)...
Big brother tried to comfort momma and tell her everything would be ok..
Look there she is at 6lbs 11oz, here in a second, gone in a flash...
What will we do about her streaking through town?
I know! Give her back to momma and everything will be okay...
My report says she was born on her father's birthday and big brother isn't happy about it...
It seems she has used her baby cuteness powers (some kind of mind control) and big brother comforts dad and tells him everything will be okay. Pops ain't buyin' it, it was HIS birthday =)

We now return you to your usually programing. Until next time... This is Richard Skifton reporting, filling in for your usual reporter Ashley.
There has been sighting of a newborn baby in town today it all started when momma had a large growth on her midsection (Taken just moments before the incident)...
We now return you to your usually programing. Until next time... This is Richard Skifton reporting, filling in for your usual reporter Ashley.
Congratulations on your new little girl! Girls are so fun to dress up and primp! We hope you are doing well with the new addition!
ReplyDeleteLove, Caldwells
CONGRATS! I like the name Colette. How much did she weigh? She looks like a cutie!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable!! Congratulations :) I loved the little news report, and Parker will be a great big brother. I loved his big smile when he met his new little sister.
ReplyDeleteCOngratulations!! im so excited, ive been watching and waiting! im so happy for you! i love the name, so pretty!! cant wait to see more, hope you and baby are doing well!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful name for a gorgeous little girl!! (I love the hair and I might just have to steal that name for myself some day...far in the future) :) Aug. 7th is a great day - Happy Birthday, Richard - it's Rand's birthday, too! Congratulations!! Such great pictures!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! She is such a beautiful baby, but really, was there ever any doubt? Good luck with everything. Wish I could be there to help out and bring you dinner and lots and lots of oreos!
ReplyDeleteYeah, so glad she got here and everyone looks so great! Congratulations and Happy Birthday, Richard...it stinks to share your birthday...especially with a little girl no less! But you really can say now that you no longer have birthdays! :) You can stay 20 something forever--what a great gift! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Colette is beautiful. I hope you are all doing well. Enjoy snuggling your little girl.
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! I can't believe she is here already. Let me know if there is anything that you need.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! I am so glad she is finally here. She is precious. I hope you are feeling well. TAke CAre :)
ReplyDeleteYAY! We're so excited to see her! I hope everything went ok! She is BEAUTIFUL! (but of course we knew that was eminent!) Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteShes here!! congrats you guys! shes beautiful!
ReplyDeleteyay! She is soo cute.! I hope you are feeling well Ashley. Congrats to you guys!
ReplyDeleteWOOHOO! SHE'S HERE! We hope you're doing well. Richard you totally crack me up! we'll have to have you guys over...later....enjoy!!! let me know if i can help
ReplyDeleteWahooo!! Congradt dear friends!
ReplyDelete