
These are my little rugrats, GLUED to the television.
It's actually a movie, not tv (which we never watch)
The selection: Baby Einstein?
Yeah right...
Sense and Sensibility!
I'm so proud of them, attached to Jane Austen so soon!
ps... keep scrolling down for more new pictures...
gosh i cant even get aj to still still for a cartoon let alone jane austen you must be rasing some little einsteins of your own! u must share your secret!
ReplyDeleteYou are so funny! I make my kids watch sappy Austen movies with me too! Scott screams almost the entire time "Toy Story! TOY STORY!" but hey, I tell him it's my turn and ignore him! I'm impressed. :)
ReplyDeleteTravis is the same.. except his favorite show is Star Trek!
ReplyDeleteI WISH he would watch anything Jane Austen!! I love her books and stories (I have a huge collection of them.) Sadly, Travis is already acting like the boy that he is
ASHLEY- i miss you guys! We never had that girls movie night we always talked about! Get over here and lets do it....and we'll leave the babies with the boys!!! Miss you and we love you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteMellissa
Love the blog Ashley! Absolutely adorable for the fall! Miss you and love you!
ReplyDeleteKara