thanksgiving
Happy Thanksgiving.
Sure, I have a lot to be thankful for.
I have two beautiful children that love holding hands.
I have a little boy tickling my tummy with anxiety to join our family.
I have a husband who defies all attractiveness.
I cherish a knowledge of truth in my Savior.
I was raised by elect parents of great moral stature.
I live in freedom.
Just to name a few.
So, thanks.
Sure, I have a lot to be thankful for.
I have two beautiful children that love holding hands.
I have a little boy tickling my tummy with anxiety to join our family.
I have a husband who defies all attractiveness.
I cherish a knowledge of truth in my Savior.
I was raised by elect parents of great moral stature.
I live in freedom.
Just to name a few.
So, thanks.
Holy cow your kids are so big! And another on the way! Congratulations!!
ReplyDelete