more thanksgiving
Hey, it's still November.
It's not to late to post about our Thanksgiving trip to Nevada.
We found ourselves so very busy that half of my "want-to-do" list remains unfulfilled.
{like visiting LACY! sorry friend. no one ever lets me come to your house!}
But we had a really great time, as always.
Here's what we did do...
Colette's first official haircut!
She has had {bad} trims from mom
But Evi made it such a cute little haircut.
Where is my little baby?
Richard got his 100th haircut!
just kidding.
Grandpa's birthday party!
All his wishes came true!
{ok, ok it was a little joke}
The ball came off.
The boys:
doug, douglas, richard, heath
The girls:
lisa, evi, douglas, jackie, me, michelle, anji
swimming?
in NOVEMBER!
that's why all grandma's houses are magic.
you can do anything you want.
ok, maybe it was the hot tub.
Still, pretty fun stuff.
Now if you'll excuse me,
I have a date with Karen Carpenter to set up my Christmas decor.
Now if you'll excuse me,
I have a date with Karen Carpenter to set up my Christmas decor.


So I'm pretty sure I went to school with Heath... Is his last name ashbocker? Looks like fun... You are looking mighty cute with that tummy :)
ReplyDeleteCouple loves: love Colettes haircut, love your super cute pregnant belly, and love the fact that a hot tub is considered swimming to little kids! Looks like you guys had a blast over Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteHey Ash,
ReplyDeleteYour kids are just as cute as always. I LOVE colette's hair!
Oh by the way: can you give me ya'll's address: It's Christmas Card Time!:)
Kara:)
One day we will get together and it will be great. I'm glad u guys had a great time. I love Colette's haircut. She is such a doll. U look great all cute and pregnant. R u coming down here for Xmas?
ReplyDeleteWoah. Apparently nothing makes me more home sick than seeing pictures of Jackie, Douglas and family. Homesick in a way that makes me want to beg for more...more more more pictures. I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving.
ReplyDelete