which is which


Can you tell?

All my kids taking their eighth month bath.

When you see them all side by side like this,
I guess they don't look as much a like as I thought.

But which baby is which?

If you guess it right, I'll give you a prize. 

{and maybe it will be a real prize this time}
wink wink.

Comments

  1. 1. Mitchell
    2. Colette
    3. Parker

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Mitchell 2. Colette 3. Parker

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think, and i may be totally wrong, 1 Colette 2 Mitchell, 3 Parker

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. colette 2. mitchell 3. parker

    but the real question is....you don't bathe your kids until their 8 months old?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Colette
    2. Parker
    3. Mitchell

    Man, that was tough, and I keep flipping 1 and 3 back and forth. Chances are I'm all wrong, your kids look so much alike. So fun that you have pictures of each of them in the bath at 8 months old, I'll have to try something like that.

    P.S. I just started a Pinterest account, I think my user name is juliewolfe06. Not sure how it all works. Every time I'm on there I get distracted looking at different pins. There are some crazy creative people out there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. Mitchell
    2. Parker
    3. Colette

    That is so cute, love the side by side...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm guessing Colette, Mitchell, Parker but I have gone back and forth quite a few times :) I have always thought that your kids are carbon copies of each other. That just shows how consistent and reliable you are right? ha ha! So super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mitchell
    Colette
    Parker

    Like Rylie would say Easy peesy ;) All three very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to chime in here because Jackie and I couldn't agree :)
    1. Mitchell
    2. Parker
    3. Colette

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would guess:
    1. Colette
    2. Parker
    3. Mitchell
    ADORABLE kids!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Colette, Parker, Mitchell. I'm so curious what the answer will be because I'm so confident I'm right but there are lots of different answers here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Colette, parker, Mitchell I'm so curious to see the answer because I feel so confident but see many different answers here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1. Colette
    2. Parker
    3. Mitchell

    Man, this wasn't as easy as I thought it would be!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think it is Collete, Mitchell, Parker. Hopefully it is right. ;) But I'm sure someone else already guessed that and if they did, they beat me to it!! They sure are cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!