WINNER!
The answers:
Surprised?
Most people confused Mitchell and Colette.
I though Mitchell was a shoe-in!
oh well, that's because he is my kid.
Ummmmm...
I need a bigger bowl?
Congratulations....
{drum roll}
Keep an eye on your mailbox.
{I told you it was a real prize this time}
I'm sending you one of my kids!
JUST KIDDING.
Kate is about to pop with her own little boy.
So, I am going to make you a crocheted hat for little Benni.
{is that the right way to spell it?}
Just tell me what you want.
Dog?
Monkey?
Stripes?
We'll be in touch!
This is fun!
I will think of another contest for a giveaway soon.
Jackie Price,
I know you didn't win the drawing,
and I'm sorry about that.
But you were right,
and Tim was wrong.
That's got to be worth something.
{wink}
So, I am going to make you a crocheted hat for little Benni.
{is that the right way to spell it?}
Just tell me what you want.
Dog?
Monkey?
Stripes?
We'll be in touch!
This is fun!
I will think of another contest for a giveaway soon.
Jackie Price,
I know you didn't win the drawing,
and I'm sorry about that.
But you were right,
and Tim was wrong.
That's got to be worth something.
{wink}

Ah ha! I knew it :) We should have bet something (like ice cream or dinner)By the way do you have a pattern for those hats that you could send me? I'd love to try to make one.
ReplyDelete