Reunited

As we drove from Logan to Las Vegas to California to Idaho
we naturally encountered many opportunities to meet up 
with some of our favorite old friends.

I thought they deserved their own post.

This is going to be a long 

First stop was, naturally, HANNAH!
My kid's favorite cousin.
Her and Colette are perfect little twins.
Ethan is turning into quite the charming little boy too!


Further down the road came my best friend, and old roommate,
DANI!
She had a baby boy, Ty, and let's face it, 
I mostly wanted to see him...
Check out his picture below and you'll see why...

Yeah, tell me about it...
Red hair, rosy cheeks, big eyes... 
I'm smitten by this perfect little boy!

Mitchell had serious envy... cookie envy...


Me and Dani!
Oh Colonial House,
She was dating Kevin,
I was dating Richard...
good times.


Richard and I with Dani and Kevin.


The kids made a new friend with Eden,
Dani's little niece.
She is beautiful.


One, two... kids over here.... one, two... look this way....
well, good job TY!



Down in Las Vegas is a very dear friend to my heart.
Her name is Betsey Holley.
She reminds me very much of my late mother.
So naturally, I love her company.
She is a person I desire to emulate in every way.
And her husband's name is RICHARD!
So, I've got a good start.... 

We went swimming at Betsey's house...


I felt like I was at a spa in Greece.
Very luxurious....


Mitchell was actually happy to see his cousin Grant.
During their last encounter he wasn't very nice.
He did a lot of pointing and scolding...



Richard introduced us to some old games he and his siblings 
used to play in the pool...

Someone would hold onto the end of the hose, 
and the rest of us would run as fast as we could, 
pulling them through the water.

Colette's turn!


Now Richard!
WE DID THIS FOR HOURS!



Then on the sad drive home, 
we were cheered up by some more friends.

We found these furry friends at IKEA.


Then we met up with Jackie and Tim,
and their too.cute.for.words. son, Ryan
at Temple Square

Colette in front of the Salt Lake Temple


Parker in front of the Salt Lake Temple


Mitchell in front of the Salt Lake Temple.


Ryan (see? too.cute.for.words!) Colette, Mitchell, and Parker
at the doors of the Salt Lake Temple.


Parker bestowing some kind of blessing on Ryan.
I honestly don't know what this was about.


Then I smuggled some pictures from Jackie and Tim's blog:


Richard, Mitchell, Parker, me, Colette, Jackie, and Ryan

Me taking a picture of Parker, Mitchell, and Colette
with, Well, I don't think the Big Guy needs an introduction...


Seriously though, it was a very uplifting experience.
When we walked up to the Christus,
Mitchell just kept repeating, 
"WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW!"
and pointing right to the Savior's face.
What a sweet spirit all children have.
I'm so glad we all got to have this experience together.

THANKS to all our friends who took time to visit with us, 
and WE MISS very many more of our friends
that are not within our power to see at the moment.

Comments

  1. you should have made a stop over here in Tennessee =) I can't believe how big your babies are! They are soo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I'm glad you guys are home safe and sound! Thanks for stopping by! !!!! (just because 3 exclaimation points were not enough...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so glad we got to see you guys! It doesn't happen often enough! Ash I'm sure you and I could talk for hours and hours. It never gets old!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!