1515
Hello. This is Richard, filling in as usual for the usual usual.
We had a lovely day here in Idaho
With a temperature of 38
and windchill of 20
you could hardly say it was actually winter!
The date is 1/5/15 or 1515 for short,
and we're going to be talking about that number
for the rest of our lives.
You see, in our family it was boys vs. girls,
and boys were winning!!
But now Britta Jane has come to be with us,
and she has tied it all up.
Girls: 3
Boys: 3
Here is the momma
in her pre-op attire.
I can't help but think of the guppy, Prego,
on Insaniquarium every time I see a pregnant lady.
on Insaniquarium every time I see a pregnant lady.
I love that game.
I used to play it for hours.
When you finally got to the alien fish and...
I digress, sorry!
The long walk into the Operation Room.
And we are going to skip a few steps ...
a couple needles,
a couple snips,
and voila!
There's a baby being weighed and measured over there.
Easy Peasy Japaneasy right?
7 lbs 13 oz and 20" long.
This picture reminded me of The Lord of the Rings,
you know, "SHIRE! BAGGINSSSS!!!"
"I just want my MOM!"
"Oh there she is, good night!"
Mitchell says, "Why am I sitting here?"
"When did this get here?"
Everyone look at the camera!
Good job Colette!
Has Britta been sleeping through this whole thing?
congrats!! She is soooo cute!!
ReplyDeleteyay!!! What a little doll. Such a cute fam. Congrats you guys!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh- she is so beautiful! And so are you Ashley- what a great mommy! We miss you guys so much. I'm so glad everything went well for your delivery and pregnancy!
ReplyDelete