Specs
About two weeks ago, I got new glasses.
Or shall I say, I got TWO new pair of glasses.
Sears was having a sale.
It's fun alternating which spectacles to wear everyday.
but
No one has noticed.
Which I take as a compliment, because it means it was a smooth transition.
Still, I would like to have somebody's opinion
Which frames do you like the best?
{be honest}
Come on, it's easy.
It's multiple choice.
It affects my face!
Your opinion is important to me.
So tell me what you think.
Or shall I say, I got TWO new pair of glasses.
Sears was having a sale.
It's fun alternating which spectacles to wear everyday.
but
No one has noticed.
Which I take as a compliment, because it means it was a smooth transition.
Still, I would like to have somebody's opinion
Which frames do you like the best?
{be honest}
Come on, it's easy.
It's multiple choice.
It affects my face!
Your opinion is important to me.
So tell me what you think.

My favorite pair on you are the purple ones. However, you look great in glasses and you won't go wrong with any of them :)
ReplyDeleteI agree.. my favorites are the purple but you look good in all of them!
ReplyDeleteI like the orange-y ones (C) but you really do look great in all of them!
ReplyDeleteA! the purple ones are super cute, but so are the others!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I just die when I see that cute picture at the top of your blog, everytime!
The purple ones!
ReplyDeletebetween a and c I can't decide.
ReplyDeleteI think I like C best. Hard to say though. All of them look really good.
ReplyDeletea little late but better than never... I like the purple pair the best :)
ReplyDelete