Dear Grandma Jackie
Parker's favorite thing is going to GRANDMA'S HOUSE! Like any good little kid. Grandma Jackie has always been a superb influence for Parker. Her and Douglas went very frequently to the hospital to visit Parker during his stay there. I know he remembers that. She rocked him to sleep too many times to mention while we were living there this summer. Plus, Parker still gets a giggle when you blow on his neck, which is Grandma's favorite thing to do. I'm posting about Grandma Jackie for two reasons...
#1 HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! She had a birthday in May, and while we privately acknowledged the blessed event, I never said anything about it on the blog. So, we are very happy that she was brought into this world, or else I wouldn't have Richard, and if I didn't have Richard, I wouldn't have Parker! Thank You Jackie for giving me my family!
#2 On Monday, Jackie is going in for surgery. HIP REPLACEMENT! Now she will make the metal detectors go off at the airport and be subject to a full body scan by a burly airport security guard. See Jackie, it's not all bad... =) We really hope that she has a successful procedure and will make a rebounding recovery. The next time we see her, she will be running circles around Parker, instead of vice versa. So, just keep a thought and a prayer for our dear Jackie on Monday that her new hip will give her as many more years as this old one has.
We Love You Grandma!
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks friend!